Tuesday, March 15, 2011

sunrise someday tee shirt design


Japan and Pacific Relief T-Shirt Challenge by cause which is a design contest for all the talented to create an inspirational tee with the theme of 'Sunrise'.

The chosen design will be sell at Threadless and 100% of the sales would be donate to American Red Cross's Japan earthquake and Pacific Tsunami fund.

your efforts would be part of help and pray for Japan to those who need it most.. so.. join this challenge too♥

I design these T-shirt graphics for the contest as above..
Japan Prime Minister is the concrete pillar for his people.
I choose his portrait to bring out a message strongly "Although Japan is hit by the worst disaster, THE SUN, will rise again with enough of belief and unity!"



you could scoring this design here♥



and another design..
The sun will rise again behind the wave.
The wave will not weaken, yet make Japan stronger.




you could scoring my design of this graphic here♥



the winning is not the important-things, but I am really glad I could have this chance to send my love for Japan through my art and design.  
it's meaningful.

a lots of tweet, facebook share and donation link are booming through internet...
Japanese need us, right now..
so please please donate as much as you can through several association here♥

I love the country, fashion, culture and people.. until now, I still cant believe the Live scene I saw via satellite.
donate, design tee, message, promote link... seems like so many ways we could do for them, but I think it's still hard to relief their pain..
what else I could do for Japan?

*pray.. pray.. pray.. let's pray for the best..



take a look all the prayers for Japan from the people around the world♥




No comments:

Post a Comment