Saturday, April 9, 2011

Enstyle, brings real fashion to facebook


fashion is everywhere.
and here we are for fashion in the hottest social networking website.
Enstyle, a new social networking application promises to bringing real fashion to facebook with much inspiration and creativity to those who love fashion.

I found this interesting apps, and joining it of course.
here you could share your website, fan page and of course your styling to all people around the world.


I started to use this apps yesterday, sharing my looks..
you could receive comments, likes from others.. and this apps would choose 200 beta users who lead the styling in the community and share to all.
I am glad that I am one of them and being featured as one of the fashion lovers in the hot looks column, and now to introduce this interesting apps to all of you :)


to view and fave on my styling in Enstyle apps here♥
would love to visit your Enstyle profile too, post the link at the comment's part as below once you started to play on it :)

fashion is everywhere, fashion is about sharing, exploring, observing and being yourself♥

No comments:

Post a Comment