Friday, April 11, 2014

Anniversary Issue

Just read something and it reminded me of the thing i've been wondering about for the longest time.

Is it appropriate to say like "Happy 1 Month Anniversary"?

It sounds weird to me. I mean like Anniversary is like a yearly thing right?

-----------



Last Christmas, I gave you my heart
But the very next day you gave it away
This year, to save me from tears
I'll give I GAVE it to someone special

I cant believe X'mas is coming. I remember last X'mas. I remember it well. The giant card and eraser in an envelope. I remember it so well. I thought that was the best day of my life.

Things had to change. Things changed.

I thank God i moved on. Thank God i'm not spending this Christmas in sadness. Thank god for the boy - the best gift this year. The one who took all misery away. :)

p.s I think i did it! Managed to link Echo w my blog! If you're wondering why i removed my comment box, well my package with Echo expired and i didn't like the Blogger comment box cus there's no Reply button! Just upgraded my package and i think all's good now. So...I got a couple of "did you do your boobs?" comments. Read already i happy lor! Haha. Couldn't reply cus Blogger's comment box doesn't have a Reply button). This one i must reply lor, later people go like "Eh she ignore my comment. She's trying to deny!". Well i know it looks bigger now right but no i didn't do my boobs, i just gained a shit load of weight! I guess gaining weight isn't a bad thing!! ^^v

No comments:

Post a Comment