Tuesday, July 1, 2014

livin' in sin is the new thing

I better go home soon....i don't want to have difficulties moving out of this place when C's school starts. Man, it's like my new home alr?? This is bad. So bad.

Came home sober last night. Which is good. Very good. Cus i believe i drank 2 cups of vodka lime/orage and 2 cups is usually enough to get me drunk. Yes, i'm EXTREMELY weak you wouldn't believe it. I cannot drink...at all! Despite clubbing and drinking so often, it never seems to improve like what everyone says. But then again, i'm not complaining, alcohol is an absolute waste of money!!

Last night @ zouk...

Photobucket
Being kind to my feet! NO HEELS FO A WEEK. I'LL TRY~

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment