Thursday, January 26, 2012

massive,flame,uncomfortable.



to share everything I like, bit by bits...
I always think that I'm a weirdo who like everything imperfectly, unfurnished and unpredictably,
if compare to the girls around me.
I know I am weird-er.
but who cares?








because I just want me here,
the weird-er things which brought me here,
to the place that I am feel good.
even there is a sin, there is uncertainty,
I still wish to stay what's I feel the most...







massive, flame, uncomfortable.
just like paradise circus,
which seems like nearer when you close your eyes,
but far away when your eyes blink.






massive-inspired from tumblr images [ do let me know the source if you have it :) ]



listen with your hearts; 
        paradise circus   by massive attack

No comments:

Post a Comment