Monday, October 7, 2013

iPhone picx

This week!

Pictures from my phone...

Moved into the new office!

Kinda ruined the cozy corner wall with neon pink paint. INSTANTLY REGRET IT. I think i will have to paint it back to white....or something. The neon pink is WAY too bright to handle! Luckily i only did 2 walls...and only a small portion of the office.

Steamboat with my favorite girls! Who were being very supportive friends choosing stuff to buy from my latest collection on my website right when i launched it hehe.

Just Bunny...

Just me...


White and short nails. Stupid nails kept breaking :( It's so soft and brittle now cus i always peel my Gellish nail color. Bad bad bad habit.

NOW I WANT A DACHSHUND TOO. THIS GIRL IS SUCH A PRINCESS....LOVE AT FIRST SIGHT!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment