Monday, February 17, 2014

Fantastic Weekend

My weekend was really awesome! Felt like i went overseas for some weird reason. Lol. It felt like a pretty long weekend despite the fact that it was only 2 days. Weekends should always feel this way~~~

Let me start with dinner on Thur (or Fri? i cant rmb) at Fika.



Love the decor of the restaurant!





It's Swedish restaurant at Arab Street.


Carrot Soup. Sounds bad right? But it didnt even taste like carrot soup to me! It was really yummy!




Signature meatballs


Some meat patty thing with mash under it

Doesn't look so appetizing huh? But picx are deceiving...

I like the food but we couldn't finish cus the taste of the food was really rich and after a while it felt a bit too "jer-lat"? And the potatoes reeeeally filled me up.

So i decided to book a room at Park Regis and it was such a disappointment!








THE ROOM IS TINY.


THE BATHROOM SUCKS CUS THERE'S NO BATH TUB.

AND THE BATHROOM IS EFFING TINY.

Plus the service there's quite bad lor.

Oh well, that's what happens when you pay only $200 for the room.

I know with that price i could've booked a better room! Just my luck.... :(

His friends from Thailand came to SGP and we had to bring them around. It's so much fun bringing a foreigner around!

Brought them around Singapore and then had din at Ban Leong...









This is so funny! I looked at the back of her uniform and burst out laughing. Sexy uh...cut holes at the Os...

Wished we had another day or 2 to bring them around to eat more yummy food!




My everyday drink! It's like my coffee.

Brought them to Universal Studios!







Lunch at the chinese restaurant in USS


















Best Girlfriend trophy The Boy got me! And i got him the best boyfriend one. And Best Mom and Dad for my parents! Hehe.


I actually wanted all 3, Best Lover, Girlfriend and Boss. HAHAHA.






Open-your-eyes-means-you-don't-mean-it Kiss and an awkward hand hahaha








Finally got to eat my Turkey Leg! SO HAPPY!




















WOOHOOOOOOO! I finally sat on the Battlestar Galactica! I was very scared at first but walau, pay so much $ already just take lah. So i took the ride and to my surprise, ENJOYED IT. It was really ok! I expected it to be a lot scarier! We took the red one twice and the blue one once. The blue was scarier cus u actually go upside down at one point but it was so much fun!

Ok but it ruined my big bun....hahaha.

You can see my ruined hair bun in the following picx....






















I FOUND CHURROS! ANOTHER FAV~~~






Churros and shopping~~
















OM NOM NOM NOM











END~~~

Brought his friends to Mr Prata near Botanic Gardens and AM IN LOVE WITH THEIR MAGGIE GORENG! SUPER YUMS.

p.s Managed to see the Formspring question a lot of yall asked me to see (removed the comments) regarding someone trying to "defame" OSF and honestly, it's just so fucking dumb cus if OSF is really a "scam", it wouldnt be around for so many years? + scammers dont last more than 1 month in the blogshop world. I've been around since 2007. It's now 2011.....it's a good 4 years? Definitely have good times & bad times with customers but end of the day, i will still refund them if they don't get their item(s). Oh well! But it doesn't matter what people say, i know i'm doing the best i can and nothing's gonna change that fact. People attempting to "defame" me can try, they always will, but end of the day, who's gonna win? You really think i will just "toh" like that? Lol.

p.s Sometimes i wonder why i try to "protect" the reputation of some people (that i kinda know) by removing comments of them on my comment box when people don't even bother to do the same. No one ever said the world's fair though.

p.s I didn't touch my laptop for 2 days and when i opened it i saw a black mark on my screen. Used a tissue to clean it and found out it's the black sauce from my chicken rice i had on FRIDAY afternoon. So grrroooosssssss. Hahaha.

No comments:

Post a Comment