Wednesday, February 26, 2014

bricks it up


Perhaps I don't ever play any toys when I was a little girl..
so when I get touch with the 'well-known' bricks, I am much expected to play it.



LEGO is kind of constructive toy with mini creatures, bricks and minifigures.. and various part of it.
the most I captivating about it is the variety of colour.. bright colours bricks



I love to redesign the Lego bricks to become a minimalistic ring to wear.
.. assemble the bricks, not a proper model for Lego..
but something inspired in the fashion.
(more LEGO redesign will keep update soon, stay tuned^^)


it's used to have a LEGO fashion storm on the runway show.. a few years ago...
and I think that LEGO-inspired fashion might be trending back recently in another context of style.

take a look here for the creative LEGO-inspired heels too♥






not necessary appears on the runway stage, but at the street corners which always shine our fashion style on.

No comments:

Post a Comment