Monday, June 16, 2014

All I wanna do is... (Part 2)

Btw I met Daryl last saturday and we watched The Karate Kid together. I watched Jaden Smith act in Pursuit of Happyness and I am Legend. Those two movies were so heart warming and he looks sooo cute! Shall share my favorite picture of him with you guys too :D

*SQUEALS* so cute right??!!!


Looking at him reminded me of the dream
s, goals and aspirations I set for myself since I started carving my career out at age 16 (yes I still want to own a factory)! So we had a really good HTHT together at starbucks. Daryl is really one of the best people I know in this world, not only does he understand me but during times when I feel so troubled, he lets me talk and talk and talk and just go on about my life and problems. He has got one of the best listening ears ever, and gives good advices too!

He understands my passion for fashion because he shares the same passion for his music. He's got his Youtube, and I've my blogshop. We both have our dreams, which is not difficult to guess but it's so hard to make it in Singapore.

We wanna share our passion with everyone, and hopefully one day with the world... Then Daryl suddenly came up with this super awesome idea!! So the past few days I’ve really been thinking about it and with the help of Freda, this is what I’m going to do to try to make my dreams come true!!

*TA-DAAAH*

The Winkle Family Concept Flea!

(Click on picture to enlarge)

The Winkle Family Concept Flea will be just like a big department store/ shopping centre! It’s gonna be any fashionista girl’s dream shopping centre. Like Tangs or Taka, they have different levels and departments for cosmetics, clothes and shoes, therefore this flea is going to let stall owners display the items they are going to sell into sections. It’s going to be so much neater and easier for shoppers. I’m always pushing and shoving in fleas to find stalls so at least now it will be neater. It’s a good idea right????

So Freda and I really have been working very hard with Dime to make my dream come true!!! So please help me and check it out at

http://www.thedimegroup.webs.com!




XOXO!



Lastly, I love you baby Yow :)

No comments:

Post a Comment