Sunday, June 15, 2014

Away

My cutie pie! You're more chio ok? :) hahaha.







If you don't already know, i'm not in SGP right now!

Will be back on Friday.

Man, it's not fun being here all alone anymore!! It used to be but this trip's just boring. I spent the entire day today in bed with the remote control switching channels. Thank god for cartoon network, HBO and star movies. Oh and Channel V too...for Kpop. I've to wait for at least 6 songs for the next Kpop song. Yeah it sucks. But yay~~ I've Youtube now!

I can't believe i survived 3 days being disconnected from the cyber world. Thought this trip would be fun and i won't have to buy an internet card but well it isn't and here i am typing away on my laptop.

Oh but my BB's still off! Am not going to get a thai sim card~~ mustn't waste $!!!

Y'know I so want to go homeeeeeeeee.

I cant wait for lunch time. Gonna have som tum (papaya salad), fried chicken & sticky rice~~~ then wash it down with Coconut freeze (Twigz, you want right! Hehehe. Had your favourite beef noodles for lunch yesterday!)

No comments:

Post a Comment