Wednesday, June 18, 2014

MHK

This is what i've been raving about for yearrrrrs. 've been having it since i was 14?




THE CHILLI IS THE BEST! I always buy one bottle to keep at home! To have it when my maggie mee! The chilli is really spicy! Which is why i love it so much - I AM A CHILLI ADDICT.

I like the dry one more than the soup one because of the gravy. The soup is really tasty too! It's also really yummy but i prefer the dry one. :)

My fav dry mee hoon kueh place is at...
Poon Nah City Home Made Noodle
810 Geylang Road
#05-02
City Plaza
Opens from 1030am – 830pm, Closes on Sundays

Where's your fav mee hoon kueh/ban mian place?

p.s this isn't an advertorial! am not paid to do it. wish i was! let me have like a lifetime supply of the chilli. HEHEHE.

No comments:

Post a Comment