Monday, June 16, 2014

All I wanna do is...

I don't really want to do anything but WORK MY ASS OFF THIS JULY!! Then i'll get used to this whole lifestyle again and not be lazy anymore :)

I just launched a collection on Wed and guess what? I already have the stocks for the next collection prepared. 'm really tempted to launch it on Monday so i'll have something to do but it's a bit too fast huh? But if you don't think so and u want to see the launch on Monday let me know here!!

Y'know...i really want my blog to be interesting but i really don't know what to blog about all the time. I'm home alone on my laptop most of the time. Can't do much but cam-whore and post 1239814123 of myself....

Oh and i must fill my schedule with driving lessons + more driving lessons because my TP is on 11 AUGUST and I AM GOING TO PASS! I MUST! Cannot imagine failing and having to spend even more $ on driving lessons. Urghhhhh.

I cut out a picture of my dream car and pasted it on my mirror. My goal for this year.

They say your mind is powerful. That if you imagine hard enough, you will get there. Someone once asked me to watch "The Secret" movie so i'll understand. Anyone watched it yet?

No comments:

Post a Comment