Sunday, June 15, 2014

Registration for The Winkle Mall....

Advertorial

Debut Collection
Sunday (Tomorrow)
11AM

+

Ohsofickle - LCTG Collection
(products back in stock thanks to dead buyers)
Sunday (Tomorrow)
6PM

... is now OPEN!!!!

Log onto http://www.thedimegroup.webs.com/ to join me & The Winkle Family!


For those of you who have been receiving my messages on facebook, or saw the post I've been blasting for the past week... you know what's happening.

It took me hours a day to keep messaging and blasting and re-doing what I did on facebook, it really weren't easy and I did it for the WHOLE WEEK! Major fml.

Then again, what to do right? I can only work hard or work harder to achieve my goals for this year right?? Yes no yes no


Please support me, I will be there that day selling my favorite apparels too! Including topshop zara and F21!!!! Been wanting to clear my wardrobes too, yes wardrobes. Hahahahaha selling all at very low price somemore!


So babes, JOIN ME AT THE WINKLE FLEA MALL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

CLICK http://www.thedimegroup.webs.com/



Thank yew beli much! Nah give you a pic of my twin and I :D

No comments:

Post a Comment