Monday, June 23, 2014

Teddy & Baby






Dress from HYPE (see post below)! Shoes - HOLDING A PREORDER FOR IT SOON! :)

Today i went to Yow's to see how he does his stuff~~~

Was so excited to see his toy poodle, Teddy! He met Bam (C's poodle) and told me bout Teddy so yup! FINALLY GOT TO MEET THE CUTIE!









I love love love dogs! Sigh...but not enough time to look after so many. I already hardly spend enough time with my 2 dogs. :(

And he didn't even talk about his other dog, Baby! I LOVE BABY! Baby's like Figo! Freda, you should meet him hehe.






Daryl shared with me how recording a song's like and oh boy....it's tiring!!!!!!!!



Me attempting to record a song. Haha. FAIL LAH. I cannot sing for nuts. I wish i could.....i love singing lor. Hahaha.



I am tempted to color my hair again. I feel like going RED. Hehe.

p.s i feel so sad. i should never enter my friends' blogs. i feel the whole inferiority complex thing coming back....haven't felt this insecure about myself in the longest time cus i hardly visit their blogs etc. who doesn't know im always am the ugly duckling, i know!! but when you have people saying it again and again....the feeling sucks. can ya'll stop rubbing it in :( it's really not my fault my friends look good and i look the shittiest. sigh. sorry man, just had to let it out. I SHALL START WATCHING MY DIET TOO!!! i know i look HUGE beside Dingxuan! but but she's really petite i swear! Or maybe im just using that as an excuse...maybe i'm just really....fat lor. sigh. i should start on my slimming programme soon (it's sponsored! thank goodness)! CANNOT GO BACK TO THE DAYS WHERE I COMPLAIN NON-STOP! CANNOT BE THAT INSECURE BITCH!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment