Saturday, June 14, 2014

Random


Am aware i made a mistake! It should be July instead of June!!

Btw, collection is up!

Click here to view the collection


Thank you x








Gosh....i need to come up with a good blog post soon!!!!!!!!

Been too busy....TOO BUSY!

Anyhow i'll be launching a new collection tomorrow (Monday) at 7pm! Did the photoshoot today. Man i look bad. Had a pretty bad night last night. Got toooo damn emotional over crappy issues. Issues of the heart. I feel sad that my ex boyfriend moved on faster than me. Kinda lame. Lol. I'm good now. Going out to watch Inception! Some people say it's damn good and some other people think it's the most boring movie ever. It's like two extremes. Am so tired but am still gonna watch it so it better keep me awake!

No comments:

Post a Comment