Saturday, June 28, 2014

Last night


Last night i left Zouk at 2. Hopped in a cab. Then it struck me. It's only 2. I'm gonna be wide awake, all alone. I have to sleep but the thoughts, they'll keep running through my mind. Might do something stupid. So even though i was prolly 1 KM away from home, i got the uncle to turn back and headed to Nana. There, I felt weird. Out of place. With familiar faces around but none i know personally or talked to before. Sat there. Quietly. Joined in their lil drinking games and then i walked away...Hate the shy side of me. The side of me that can't seem to get along with anyone new. I got...bored again. But it beats being bored at home. The drinks, they kept coming. The liquid i kept downing. The cups i kept emptying. I didnt get drunk. Amazing. I'm the worst drinker ever. Not concluded by me but by everyone who saw how little alcohol my body could take. Went back home. Tired as hell. Still....couldn't help but to send an SMS cus my phone was only 1cm away from my fingers. Sent.

Today i woke up.

No New Messages.

LAST NIGHT...I MADE THE SAME STUPID MISTAKE.

WHY?!?!

No comments:

Post a Comment