Saturday, June 14, 2014

Karaoke

I'm sitting here smiling at the screen. I feel happy today~~~ Plus, i got to see my crush. Haven't felt this way in a looooong time. Sure feels good. Plus it's the first time i like a guy who has completely no interest in me. Some challenge there. It's like i've to be the one chasing. I dont know if i can do it man....lol. Nvm about that.

So anyway i'm here with a bowl of Mac&Cheese in front of me.


(You can find it at most supermarkets eg. Cold Storage, Fairprice...)

I know, i know, i'm still having supper despite complaining about my body. What's new? Lol. Well, I won't be able to sleep well if i don't eat before i sleep. :( BAD HABIT! My thighs are touching each other now and i still can't be bothered to exercise. Too busy and lazy :( I want to start skipping! Like 10 mins everyday. Read somewhere that skipping's great exercise! Plus 10 min a day only... EASY PEASY! MUST. BUY. SKIPPING. ROPE.

Anyhow, today i had so much fun singing and dancing at KBox. The KBox at *scape's SO AWESOME. It's like KSuites but much cheaper!

Put a bottle of Chivas + heartbroken girls & boys =




Lol we were really dancing and jumping all over the place. ALCOHOL, ALCOHOL~~~

















K and finally showing ya'll my cute nails! Did it last week when i was in BKK!


Not a design i thought of myself. Got the design from someone's Tumblr! I can't remember the URL cus i dont have a habit of bookmarking websites :( pfft.

Can't wait to do the next design i have in mind! BUT I NEED TO STOP SPENDING $ ON MY NAILS. NEED A SPONSOR~~I turned down so many nail salons last few months cus i wasn't like crazy over nails. BUT NOW I AM. SORTA. Soooo....anyone wna do an advert for your nail salon now? I can save $ and you can get good business - WIN WIN SITUATION. Hee hee.

No comments:

Post a Comment