Monday, June 23, 2014

Drama

ANDREW VS AARON ISSUE JUST GOT BIGGER.

Seems like clicknetwork.tv has heard about this poker party and fight between Andrew and Aaron from my blog, and have filmed this video.

CLICK TO VIEW VIDEO!


As said, I stand on Andrew’s side. I was at the poker party and honestly, Aaron and his friends are really rich and arrogant - they think they're truly elites. They act like they own the world! Heard that clicknetwork.tv has asked to film 2 more episodes and they just contacted me to interview me on what I think...?

So anyhow! Last night, i got pretty wasted!

Nursing a hangover this morning.

Photo shoot for new stuff to launch on Jipaban at 4pm later. Hope i survive.

To 4 people playing huge roles in my life...

"I don't want to lose you but I don't want to use you just to have someone by my side."

"Every few nights or so you pop into my dreams,
I just can't get rid of you like you got rid of me."

"There’s no need to miss someone from your past. There’s a reason they didn’t make it to your future."

“The greatest pain that comes from love is loving someone you can never have.”

Short post. Pictures another time. Just wanted to keep this space updated.

*** Deleted my post about my facebook page. WTF. I HATE THAT I NEED TO WATCH WHAT I WRITE AND CANT SAY HOW I REALLY FEEL. It's like i have to be careful about the things i say- mustnt be too show-off, mustnt be too arrogant, mustnt be too nasty....URGH. When people misinterpret, they make me look so bad. So so so bad. They start making a big hooha over something that wasn't my intention. BASICALLY, my point was that i want to approve friend requests cus i feel bad rejecting but i can't cus my account is full and i dont want a fan page because i don't see why i should have fans cus im not doing anything like fantastic or what. WHICH PART OF THIS IS SHOW OFF-Y?! Goodness gracious me.

No comments:

Post a Comment