Wednesday, June 18, 2014

Give it up

I need to give up partying and FOCUS!

Can't be hard. I won't die. In fact, i'll become so much healthier....i'd live longer. Not that i want to though, "Live Fast, Love Hard, Die Young." :) K maybe i'll just party once a week? So i won't be like lost from my friends. There's no other time i get to see them besides Friday and Saturday at Z. :(

So alright, back to the plan....i'm prolly going to shift to Livejournal because it is much easier for customers! Got a lot of feedback! Shall work on it. I'm enjoying the work. Keeps me occupied. Takes my mind off the stupid stuff which's seriously not good for me. Also, if i work hard enough, i might even get to save up enough for the down payment of my Beetle...or a Daihatsu. Whichever. Of course, i'll have to learn to save every bit of it. Need to learn to save $. If only i knew how to, i wouldn't be in so much difficulty now. :(

Can't wait for next week's getaway trip with Dingxuan. NEED IT SO BADLY. Life is SGP is just too depressing and stressful for me. When i come back, i'll start on my plan.......

:)

No comments:

Post a Comment