Saturday, June 21, 2014

Random Night

Pre-order for Exclusively Manufactured by OSF goodies is on!



Proceed to www.ohsofickle.com.sg for more!


Last night i met Mars & Hosan!














SO HAPPY~ HEHE.












Finally wearing this pair of jeans. AFTER 1 YEAR. Starting to like jeans again. Shall go hunt for one soon!







Gangsterrrrrr

The Mars Pose. What kinda pose lor..... tsk! Haha

SO YAY THE DIVORCE FORCE FINALLY REUNITES!

My body clock is SCREWED. I sleep at 9AM daily and wake up at 4PM. Madness. It's screwing all my plans big time! :(

It's 6:54AM and i'm still wide awake blogging and eating jelly beans.

Almost all my friends can drive now.......I ALSO WANT!!!!!!!! I shall switch to private~~~~ I can save $ too!! Must must must quickly get my license. I know i've been saying that since....OCT last year?! NEED. TO. STOP. BEING. SO. LAZY.

No comments:

Post a Comment