Sunday, June 22, 2014

Almost Famous

Making her debut on my blog is a pretty new online boutique that just celebrated it’s 3rd month in operation!

Introducing

ALMOST FAMOUS
www.almostfamous.com.sg

and I’ve got a treat for my beloved readers!

Here are some of the pieces found on their site (p.s IT'S SO SO SO WELL DESIGNED! MUST CHECK IT OUT!)


Maritime Messenger Bag


Black Turtle Neck Jumpsuit


Metallica Blazer

And any shopping fanatic would tell you that the 4 most important things to look out for when shopping for clothes would be the quality, cutting, how current the designs are & comfort.


I’m glad to say that Almost Famous has got them all covered!

Their items are all stocked in limited quantity to preserve its exclusivity so hurry before the latest items run out!

A sneak preview of Collection 10 will be up soon! Some clothes they sponsored~~

THEIR WEBSITE IS SO PRETTY.....I SO SO SO WANNA REVAMP MINE. BADLY..... Any takers?? Hehehe.

No comments:

Post a Comment