Wednesday, June 25, 2014

Fucked Up

Im having the worst time on my life right now.

Everything is going DOWN.


There's nothing i wanna do more than to go somewhere far away. Somewhere quiet. Peaceful. Away from all this shit.

I'm so tired. So tired of doing this.

I thought the failure of my relationship was bad enough. Now my mom. My mom is going crazy. How about she wants me to move out of this house but pay her $20k if i want my boutique back?

I'm broke. FUCKING BROKE? I think i need a job since i can't make money from the boutique. Nor the online store. Everything to do with money, i let her take control. Hoping she's saving enough. Now what? The company's account is empty? My ac is empty? What's this? Really. Why must i go through shit again and again?!

Oh and she got me into trouble AGAIN. My supplier isnt gonna send new stuff over cus she doesnt wanna pay. AND SHE FREAKING SOLD THE SHOES FROM MY SHOE SPREE! THE ONES I TOLD HER TO BRING DOWN TO THE BOUTIQUE SO CUSTOMERS CAN COLLECT. Oh and now im asking her to return the money so i can refund the customers, all i get is "I HAVE NO MONEY!". Ya...so what now? What am i supposed to fucking do?!

I just wanna fall into a deep sleep and never wake up.


SUX 2 BE ME.

p.s and since i'm desperately in need of help until i find a job, im hoping for more advertorials and people putting their banners at the side bar! email tastelikekisses_@hotmail.com if you're keen.

p.sp.s THE PPL ON DONNA'S FS. LEAVE HER ALONE. Omg whats wrong with you guys?! SHE'S NOT FAT! Donna always has issues w her self-esteem & weight so stop doing this to her?!?! It took her a very long time to gain a lil bit more confidence in herself and now yall jst ruined all our (donna's friends & i) efforts! It's because of ppl like you she's forever complaining she's fat when WHICH PART OF HER IS FAT U TELL ME?! If only u get to feel and compare our arms...or thighs...you'll then realise how effing toned she is and that IM THE FLABBY ONE. Being toned is something which takes a lot of hard work to achieve. Donna is one who watches her diet and exercises a lot. UNLIKE MOST OF US. Can u do it? Can u be disciplined and eat no more than 2 meals a day and exercise every 3-4 days? I DOUBT SO! Theres a fucking big difference between being fat and being muscular. I love her and i will protect her from all you who are trying to bring her down. People are saying i purposely choose bad pictures of her to put up here....wtf? When my objective was to feature the diff styles available in the collection?! Why would i do that to my good friend?! JEALOUS MORONZ. GET A FUCKING LIFE & QUIT TRYING TO RUIN SOMEONE ELSE'S!

No comments:

Post a Comment