Thursday, June 19, 2014

Tame Me

Advert!

Visit Love-coach for 100% Authentic Coach and Kate Spade bags!

Here's the featured new arrival



p.s with personal delivery to your home!

HTTP://LOVE-COACH.BLOGSPOT.COM


------

Life is getting better...much better.

Now i need to start working...HARD. My TP is on the 12 Aug! Shall go for lessons 4 times a week. I'M SO GONNA PASS AT MY FIRST ATTEMPT! Then buy a car buy my birthday! That's my birthday wish this year. :)

It's so hard to work hard though. My parents are also in this business together. Sometimes i feel restricted to do the things i want. Sigh. I wish someone would offer my dad a job already. Since he came to Singapore till now, which is almost like a year already, his stupid PR isn't approved?! WTF SERIOUSLY.....it's damn stressful for my mum and i. Urgh. Or maybe i should find a part-time job. Any offers? I want something in the office....an admin job rather than sales! Oh and yes i will still do my fashion! How can i ever give up the one thing i love that will NEVER let me down? :) However, how is this business gonna support 3 mouths!!! I wanna live comfortably! NEED TO MAKE A CHANGE! HELP THE FAMILY! I wake up everyday quarreling with my mom over financial issues and it seriously hurts?? We talk about nothing else but MONEY, MONEY, MONEY. WTF. This isn't what i call home!

What's making life even more worse is my supplier!!! She claims to be busy and keeps dragging the date to send me the stocks. Which is causing a huge problem because it keeps so many ppl waiting?! And i can't do anything about it? When i ask her to hurry up, she would be like "oh if you can't wait, then don't do it with me" WTF?! Seriously ...how to do business like that. I hope it'll arrive next week! Really apologise for the long wait. WHY AM I ALWAYS FACING SUCH PROBLEMS?! When i want business to improve and ive already improved on customer service THIS HAPPENS. URGH! Now my customers have like this huge trust issue with my online store and IT SUCKS. Oh well....really can't do anything about it even though i want to SOOOOO BADLY! :(

Ok but anyhow, life is getting much better because i no longer cry myself to sleep. I no longer have sleepless nights waiting for a reply. I feel free from it. I feel like i've finally managed to LET GO. Yes, the whole time i was stubbornly holding on to something that was stupid to hold on to and i realised. Finally realised, i'm better off without you. I'm also thankful for friends who made me see some things aren't worth fighting for. That it's his loss, not mine. Also thankful for the one ive been seeing every single day for 1-2 months! If it wasn't for him i wouldn't be having any fun right now. I would still be locked up in my room sleeping my life away. So yes...even though my life sucks (Read Top), it's much better now compared to months back. It should stay this way.

So anyway! Yesterday was the poker showdown at Azzura - Sentosa.












HER LEGS ARE TO DIE FOR.


Feel like pangsai beside her. She's so pretty!


Andrew!


Aaron!




Collette, Silas & I did the opening set!



The photos of myself are screaming LOSE SOME FUCKING WEIGHT BITCH!!!!!! :( My arms, MY FACE! Goodness gracious me....it's scaring me. The amount of weight i can gain SO EFFING QUICKLY.

p.s K SORRY IF YOU GOT AFFECTED BUT I DIDNT RLY SAY IM FAT?! Just cannot stand the fact that im bigger now?! Even DX went thru my past photos and think i should lose weight too cus i look better skinny. SO LIKE YEAH?!

No comments:

Post a Comment